Friday, April 10, 2009

Wildlife Zoo

With my Mom back in town to help out, Jeff and I decided to take advantage of his day off and take Rilyn to the Zoo while leaving Emerson at home with Nana. It was so enjoyable to only have Rilyn and give her all the attention. She loves the zoo and now it has an aquarium there too! It was Jeff's first time being there and he was pretty impressed. There are so many fun things to see and great rides to enjoy. Here Rilyn was checking out the fish, she just LOVES fishy's!!

This is the one ride Rilyn was adamant about riding, the Sky Ride, which goes up over the entire zoo.
Luckily, the zoo has a Merry-Go-Round which is one of Rilyn's favorite rides!
Here this peacock jumped down right in front of Rilyn, we couldn't figure out whether it was supposed to be out of a cage or if it just roams around the zoo. We had a hard time keeping Rilyn from not running up to grab the bird. Rilyn's Favorite Ride...........

2 comments:

grammycat said...

Wow, it looks like a really nice place to go to for a fun day. I really love RiRi's favorite ride. Maybe DaDa can give Grammy a ride like that too....HaHa. That's a great pic of all three of you. I will be seeing you soon.....love to ya'll, Grammy

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love the family picture too!